Petrified Wood Slab 24" x 26" Coffee Table PF1118 by Aire Furniture
Weight: 75 LBS
Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
Great for Use as Side table, grouped as a coffee table
Rare dappled white & black petrified wood coffee table top/ slab, handcrafted from 20 million-year-old teakwood trees in Indonesia. This gorgeous petrified wood log slab is white towards the rim and black towards the center with glossy, smooth polish over the natural ochre and grey swirls of the base mineral in the fossil.
- SKU: PF-1118
- Dimensions: Height: 2" Width: 24", Length: 26"
- Weight: 75 LBS
- Age: 40+ million years old
- Origin: 1.4931°N, 124.8413°E
- Minerals Present: Quartz, Iron Oxide, Carbon, Manganese
- Great for Use as: Side table, grouped as a coffee table
- Longevity: 20+ million years
We're here to help!
Aire has the largest collection of petrified wood and resin infused teak wood furniture in the USA, sourced from Brazil to Indonesia. Nature’s Art, Our designs.